The performance of your venture will directly correlate with the performance of your physical and mental state. Burnout, depression, failure are more common outcomes than success. Andrew is uniquely positioned as an entrepreneur and high-performance coach to help Enterpreneurs achieve long-term sustainable advantage and realise their ambitions.
Naturally High will:
Entrepreneurs and High Growth Executives.
You Will learn:
- How to be realistic about the mental and physical toll of leading a start-up/small business
- Reframe stress from being negative into what performance psychologists call a ‘force multiplier’
- Simple strategies to switch off and recharge your autonomic nervous system (making recovery a strategic advantage rather than a perceived luxury)
- Control distractions, take control of email and information overload and carve out time to think, reflect and create
- How to access the latest advancements in Performance Psychology to increase attention, enhance presence (and control the sometimes-destructive inner voice inside our heads
- Build extra capacity (time, energy and attention) to free up valuable time to think, plan, create and innovate
- Follow a proven methodology to embed a culture pf physical and psychological wellbeing
Half to full day workshop tailored to your organisation. Click here to request more information (click to form), or, join a group workshop – click here for next available dates (link to form or calendar)
- Help you understand if you are addicted to short-term bursts of dopamine
- Learn about modern malaises (addiction to sugar, technology, drugs and alcohol, capital) and how to manage them
- Teach you how to tap into the fountain of youth
- Through improving sleep/strategic recovery, nutrition, resistance training to boost hormone levels, and learn the latest advances in science
- Show you how to feel better and change your internal pharmacy
- Using nature, laughter and play, physical activity, and connection.
This program is for teams at offsites who:
- Want to feel energised and inspired
- Need a circuit-breaker among other industry-specific topics
- Are feeling overloaded, fatigued and flat
Is Andrew available for your next event? Check now.